Aussie Face Painters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aussie Face Painters

Australia's own FACE PAINTING FORUM. A place to mix with Local artists, share ideas, swap stories, offer jobs, jams and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share your Photo's!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinnamon
Admin
Cinnamon

Share your Photo's! Empty
PostSubject: Share your Photo's!   Share your Photo's! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:33 am

Hi everyone, I just thought I should put the word out there to encourage you all to start up a personal gallery. Just click 'Gallery' above to start.
A great way to share your work, build a portfolio and ask for advice and constructive critisism on your designs.
So please EVERYONE is welcome to start a personal Gallery and I hope we can see some exciting images here!!!

Linda
Back to top Go down
http://www.facepaintartists.com.au
Sue A

Sue A

PostSubject: Re: Share your Photo's!   Share your Photo's! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:17 pm

Yay pics!!!! I have put a few in my album already!

Linda is there any way we can set the user albums to be more like the uk forum where you can see number of views and if there are any comments without clicking on the picture to bring that all up?

Very Happy
Sue
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Admin
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Share your Photo's!   Share your Photo's! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:00 pm

I'll see what I can do!
Back to top Go down
http://www.facepaintartists.com.au
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share your Photo's!   Share your Photo's! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Share your Photo's!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aussie Face Painters :: GENERAL :: Comments & Questions-
Jump to: